Thursday, July 15, 2010

WTWTA - by Khara aka KhrowAngel

Where The Wild Things Are

"Although I read a lot and this is such a popular story you'd think I would have read the book or seen the movie, NO on both accounts. Now what I see in most pictures regarding this story is the adventure. But I kind of focused on the fact that it's his imagination. Now my understanding is the boy in the story was punished for his mischievous behavior in the wolf costume and sent to his room without dinner. Then his imagination / adventure begins! But back in reality a forgiving Mom is there with his dinner still hot. I am trying to show, the start, the middle, and the end of this story in just one picture."
-Khara

2 comments:

  1. i like the nose/face on the center wild thing, nice detail! i love how whimsical your art is :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Khara!
    I love how you've embraced this project of ours. You were the first to post and have stopped and commented on everyones contribution. Your work was great! For someone how has never read the story, you've captured the essence of the story perfectly. Can't wait to see what you come up with next!
    -Omar

    ReplyDelete